The Study at Belton House, Lincolnshire, UK
The Hondecoeter Room at Belton House, Lincolnshire, UK
Close view of an early nineteenth century Egyptian-style marble caryatid on the fireplace in the Breakfast Room at Belton House, Lincolnshire, UK
The Red Drawing Room at Belton House, Lincolnshire, UK
A late seventeenth century Italian, Florentine, lapis lazuli cabinet on a Charles II giltwood stand
Drawing Room at Florence Court
Carved and painted wooden cat in Charles Wade's living room
The Entrance Hall (Music Room) at Erddig with the chamber organ, purchased in 1865, made by Bevington & Sons
Part of the interior of the Drawing Room at Fenton House, with the sofa and curtains made of Caroline chintz
View along the Long Gallery at Gawthorpe Hall
The sixteenth century bay window on the Staircase at Newark Park, Gloucestershire
Room view of the Entrance Hall at Stourhead showing the doors into the Inner Hall and chimneypiece with a portrait of 'Sir Richard Coalt Hoare with his son Henry, 1795 by Samuel Woodforde
View of the Caricature Room at Calke Abbey
A corner of the Hall showing the pillars holding up the intricate frieze, a magnificent chandelier and a beautiful flower arrangement
View of the Great Room showing fireplace, William Kent style bench, window & floor
Partial view of the back of a walnut-veneered Dutch chair of late seventeenth-century, part of a set of six in the Drawing Room at Coughton Court, Warwickshire
The Drawing Room (Solar) oriel window at Great Chalfield Manor, near Melksham, Wiltshire
The little wooden chair (caquetoire) is a famous relic
Looking down the interior of the north walk of the Cloisters
Axial view along the Screens Passage from back to front, at Stoneacre
The Solar at Stoneacre, a medieval room upstairs with stained glass panels of birds in side windows
View of the Long Gallery at Powis Castle showing the full length of the gallery and plasterwork ceiling
View of the Long Gallery at Powis Castle showing the ceiling, furniture and window at the far end
The Long Gallery at Hardwick Hall, Derbyshire, with the canopy supplied by Francis Lapierre in 1697