The triangular Alfred's Tower at Stourhead is two miles north- west of the garden on Kingsettle Hill on the spot where King Alfred raised his standard in 879. It commemorates the accession of George III and was designed by Henry Flitcroft in 1762.
NTPL Ref. No
The triangular Alfred's Tower at Stourhead
Unit price/ per
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh